Meet Steven Odendaal
Steven Odendaal (born 2 March 1993) is a Grand Prix motorcycle racer from South Africa and the 2016 FIM CEV Moto2 European Champion (6 victories and 9 podium finishes/ 11 races).
In 2017 he took up a new challenge joining the up-and-coming Project NTS with a brand new chassis.
He finished in 3rd position overall in the European Moto2 Championship and claimed his third South African 600cc national title as well, despite missing four races due to his international commitments.
In 2019 Odendaal is competing in the Moto2 World Championship aboard the NTS chassis (second ever season for the development manufacturer) of a Dutch Team RW Racing GP.
2018 – 2019:
• Moto2 World Championship (Team RW Racing GP, NTS)
• FIM CEV Repsol European Moto2 Championship, 3rd overall (Team NTS)
• DEOD Super GP Champions Trophy, SA Super600cc Champion (Petra Yamaha Racing Team)
• FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 Championship 2016 European Moto2 Champion (Team AGR)
• DEOD Super GP Champions Trophy (Petra Yamaha Racing)
• FIM CEV Repsol European Moto2 Championship, 4th overall (Team AGR)
• DEOD Super GP Champions Trophy
SA Super 600 Champion
(Anassis Racing (Yamaha)
• FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 Championship, 5th overall with 3 podiums (Team AGR)
• Monster Energy SuperGP Champions Trophy SA Super 600 Champion,Anassis Racing (Kawasaki ZX6RR)
• Moto2 World Championship (Team AGR)
• CEV Moto2 3rd in Privateers, 8th overall
• Moto2 GP wild cards with Suter
• 600cc nationals 2nd overall
• 600cc nationals 4th overall
• 600cc 1st overall
• 125cc 4th overall
• March 10, Qatar: Doha
• March 31, Argentina: Termas de Rio Hondo
• April 14, America: COTA
• May 5, Spain: Jerez de la Frontera
• May 19, France: Le Mans
• June 2, Italy: Mugello
• June 16, Catalunya: Catalunya
• June 30, Netherlands: TT Assen
• July 07, Germany: Sachsenring
• August 4, Czech Republic: Brno
• August 11, Austria: Red Bull Ring
• August 25, Great Britain: Silverstone
• September 15, San Marino Riviera di Rimini: Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
• September 22, Aragon: MotorLand Aragon
• October 06, Thailand: Buriram Chang International Circuit
• October 20, Japan: Motegi
• October 27, Australia: Phillip Island
• November 3, Malaysia: Sepang
• November 17, Valencia: Ricardo Tormo-Valencia
Want to be part of it?
Become a partner of Steven Odendaal and have the unique opportunity to showcase your brand with him and his team during the 2019/2020 Moto2 World Championship season. Benefit from his wide international network and share the passion of his exciting sport on the highest level.